The Smart Face temperature measurement face recognition terminal combines contactless face recognition and temperature detection to greatly reduce the probability of contact infections.
Smart Face features
· Facial recognition thermometer adopts multiple AI technology with contactless temperature with mask detection and face recognition.
· Contactless measurementcan quickly read temperatures within a range of 0.5-0.7m with an accuracy of 0.3C.
· Accurate temperature measurement with infared thermal imaging temperature detection technology + binocular livenessdetection.
· Multi functional identification NFC card reader supports ISO 14443 Type A/B, Mifare, ISO18092 compliant.
Smart Face benefits
· Contactless and operator-less screening. No need for an expensive member of staff to monitor temperatures
· Works in ambient air (should be shielded from direct sunlight and water ingress)
· Logs each ‘visit’ for use with enforcing local health and safety protocols
· Will measure temperature even though the user is not registered
· Wired Ethernet or WiFi with internet connection to cloud database
· Stores 10000 faces. ½ second response time.
· IP7 rated